Grab yourself a cuppa because I have a lovely post for you today. Not only have I been nominated for my first blog award but I have 7 facts about myself for you and I’m going to share my 15 most favourite blogs with you all.
I’ve been kindly nominated by Don’t Drop The Baby for the Versatile Blogger Award, thank you so much Kerry. I’ve managed to find a few spare moments on this busy Tuesday to put my list of facts together. I’ve tried to come up with the most interesting facts about myself, however I wouldn’t say I’m very interesting…
WHAT IS THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD?
It’s a way of finding out more about bloggers that you may already know and follow and also a way of discovering new blogs.
The rules are very simple:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you. There’s millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award to show your appreciation.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME
- I once (around 7 years ago) sold everything I owned to try and start a life and a business in Florida with Ryan (my other half) and our friend. We “wasted” our time and money at all the water and theme parks and flew home two weeks later with nothing accomplished. I’m still not sure what we were thinking. None of us liked the heat and we all got badly burned lol. A terrible idea but brilliant memories made.
- On the topic of Florida, I’ve been there four times but I’ve never visited any other American State.
- And, on the topic of my darling other half, we met at rather dingy ‘Underground’ pub during a dubstep night. I gave him a lift home. We got waffles at the beach the day after and were inseparable after that.
- ‘Nirvana – Nevermind’ was the first album I ever bought. Yes, I was a very cool 90’s kid. I think I was just 7 years old.
- I have two younger sisters. Both are taller than me. One stabbed me in the leg with a pencil when we were little. The other, well actually she’s pretty normal compared to the psycho sibling.
- I’ve had 19 piercings in total since the age of 17. I now wear just 5. The rest have healed over.
- I need water around me. Growing up next to the coast and even now, living right next to the river, I’ve always found something so calming about water. It allowed me to have the most amazing home water birth with my daughter. I’m even getting married next year, surrounded by water! We’ll be tying the knot in a beautiful church on a little island, right in the middle of Lake Bled, Slovenia.
Hmm. I may be slightly more interesting than I first thought!
Now that you’ve got to know me a bit better, I’m going to nominate some favourite blogs and some newly discovered blogs so that they can do the same.
Who will accept the challenge? And yes, I’m aware that’s only 12. I’m a rebel (and coming up with 15 is hard!)
Thank you again for the nomination Kerry, it’s been fun!